|Genre(s)||Shooter / Flying (chase view)|
|Arcade display||Raster, Stereoscopic 3D|
Battle Bird (バトルバード).
According to System 16, it was a prototype.
Info from ShimaPong: This is 3D shooting game with special cabinet. The 3D system is stereoscopical with dual monitors. The game is VERY RARE! I hear that ONLY 3 working cabinets were in Japan in those days! This cabinet is desined by Nanao - the parent company of Irem.
- Battle Bird for sale at AssemblerGames in 2005.
- Battle Bird at Shmuplations.
- Battle Bird at System 16.
- Battle Bird at TAFA.
- Battle Bird at unMAMEd.
- Battle Bird at Arcade-History.
- Battle Bird mention in coverage of the 23rd AM Show from the December 1985 issue of Micom BASIC Magazine, at Arc_Hound's Twitter.