MAME Drivers Needed
This is a list of systems that don't have a driver for MAME yet, but ROM images are known to be available.
Last modified: 2019/04/03 00:47
DO NOT UPDATE
- Performa 630: 68040, max. 36 MB RAM
- Calculator described in patent US 3,971,925
- 709/7090/7094 - Other emulators and docs at softwarepreservation.org
- Power Architecture system (model unknown) (this is one of the early systems which used the Power processor, later known as PowerPC)
- PS/2 (various models, ask Lord Nightmare for info)
- Super Gameboy - SNES driver with added hardware to emulate the Game Boy features.
- Sega Dreamcast VMU
- Sega Genesis TMSS BIOS (bootstrap?)
- SGI Indigo 33MHz R3000 (IP12)
- SGI Octane ???MHz R10000 (IP30) - Don't know the CPU speed, but 200Mhz is a good guess.
- Prose 2020 v3.1.2 - Note: will require an NEC upd772x CPU core (which is also needed for once the DSP-1 and so SNES roms are decapped out, and is needed for Sega 'Air Rescue' in MAME anyway)
- Sparcstation 4-300 CPU board tag 501-1316 rev 11-50 PROM rev 4.1.1
- ML-1 - entirely discrete, no CPU, but 1 ROM for serial character set translation and 2 ROMs for phoneme parameters. RS232 serial peripheral.
- TRS-80 Speech Module - entirely discrete, no CPU, but 2 proms for phoneme parameters. Parallel peripheral.
- VSK/VSL Speech Module - entirely discrete, no CPU, but 2 proms for phoneme parameters. Parallel peripheral.