Ninja Gaiden II
|Ninja Gaiden II|
|Arcade system(s)||NeoGeo MVS|
Neogeo game ID unknown.
Unrelated to "Ninja Gaiden II: The Dark Sword of Chaos" on the NES.
Prototype. 1994/07 Location Test @ Ochanomizu Conan.
Action game. Wasn't called Ninja Ryukenden 2 as it was apparently made for foreign markets. This was to be a direct sequel to the arcade original but for the MVS. Gameplay remained similar to the original but upgraded to have 3 selectable characters with difficulty set very high. The game was about finished when it got canned.
- Ninja Gaiden II at Arcade-History.
- Ninja Ryukenden II AC thread at Gamengai.com.
- Ninja Gaiden II at lostmediawiki.com.
- Ninja Gaiden II discussion at LostLevels.org.
- Ninja Gaiden II in "Shito's NEOGEO PROTOS breakdown list" (April 22 2005) at Neo-Geo.com Forums.
- Ninja Gaiden mention at NeoGeoForLife.com.
- Billy Pitt's argument against Ninja Gaiden II at NeoGeoFreak.
- Composer Takuya Hanaoka listed 6 BGM tracks for the Neo Geo Ninja Gaiden 2 on his portfolio.
- Ninja Gaiden II at postback.geedorah.com.
- Ninja Gaiden II at Video Games Densetsu.