|Arcade system(s)||Discrete Logic|
Not to be confused with the homonymous 1982 Atari prototype. It was hard-wired (no processor) and was basically a light-pen duck-hunting game.
Also known as "Quack" in its paperwork. First non-mounted gun game?
ROMs/PROMs are used and now dumped.
Kee Games may have been working on their own version called Qwakers.
PCBs: A000937 (Revisions: Rev. C...), A000953.
ROMs: #37-2530N Custom ROM (2530 N) (K9) (72074).
Manual: TM-009 QWAK, Service Information (PCB Logic). Actual manual has typo: TM-008.
andys-arcade has manual with schematics sheets.
andys-arcade also has the PCB.
gregf has the bezel, which is part of the gameplay (without it, the gameplay might appear incomplete).
- Qwak! pinouts at andys-arcade.
- Qwak! at Arcade-History.
- Qwak! at archive.org.
- Qwak! photos at AtariAge.
- Qwak! at Discrete Logistics.
- Qwak! at KLOV.
- Qwak! (1974) at mobygames.
- Qwak! at System 16.
- Qwak! at TAFA.
- Qwak! at Unreleased Atari Arcade Games (btribble) at The Internet Archive.
- Qwak! in "Dawn of the Dead" (1978) at YouTube.